This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you, the purchaser of the license rights, in the License referred to as "Licensee" or "You" and PHPWebScripts for the software product(s), referred to as "Software" or "Software Product" produced by PHPWebScripts. By purchasing, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, never purchase our Software Product, never install it, never copy it, never use it. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- The Software shall only be used in conjunction with one web domain except if you purchased license for an unlimited number of domains. Licensee is required to purchase additional licenses of the Software Product for each additional web domain. Use of the Software on more than one web domain without proper licensing will result in termination of all of Licensee's rights to use the Software Product. If you want to move the license to another domain, please inform us.
- Licensee's login information for the Owner's Area is for use of Licensee only. Licensee shall not provide Owner's Area login information to any third party under any circumstance, and this Agreement shall automatically terminate in the event of such action.
- Licensee shall not transfer or distribute the Licensed Product to others, and this Agreement shall automatically terminate in the event of such a transfer or distribution. Licensee shall not copy, modify or create derivative works the Software Product, except as provided for herein and to make one copy the Software for the sole purpose of backup as long as all copyright and other notices are reproduced and included on the backup copy.
- Licensee may not transfer, in whole or in part, the Software Product to any third party, including a transfer contemporaneously with the sale of the web site, assets or stock of Licensee. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereunder is void. Use of the Software for remote hosting of scripts is forbidden and may result in termination of your License Agreement.
- The software product is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. PHPWebScripts does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free. However if you find a bug, we will do our best to repair it as soon as possible. As many of our clients know, we also can modify the scripts for free if you have a special demand. Please note that it depends on our opinion if we can do any modification for you.
- Once you license the Software, technical support is available via e-mail for lifetime. Technical support may be discontinued for older versions of our Software at any time. If you are using a version for which support has been discontinued, you will need to upgrade to a newer version in order to receive further support. In order to receive technical support, you must have an unedited copy of the Software. We do not provide technical support for modified Software. The tech support staff can not offer server administration services to get your server properly configured to run the software.
- PHPWebScripts does not refund any monies for return of the Software
Products. All sales are final. The operating system and other requirements are clearly stated, so make sure that your system meets those requirements before you purchase the
Software. Prior to your purchase you have the opportunity to view the
demo and ask us questions to make sure that the Software suits your needs - no
refunds will be given on the basis that the Software does not meet your
requirements. Any refunds or chargebacks processed without the consent of PHPWebScripts will result in legal action against you for software piracy. We
take this issue very seriously, and have no tolerance for those who pirate
software products. However if you will be not able to use the Software for a wrong
info you got from us (for example if we inform you that the Software has some
feature but it does not have it), we will refund the payment.