PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loading delay and scalability, additionally about GDPR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Loading delay and scalability, additionally about GDPR Reply with quote

Hello,

May I ask you questions?
When I firstly visit the main page of demo site, it takes 10 seconds or more to finish loading it in my environment. And it seems that calling statistics and some other scripts cause it.
If removing the code, can I save time to load the page?

And, how can I set up the system with multiple servers to respond to a large number of impressions in the future? Is it easy for non-engineer?

Furthermore, what should I check about GDPR?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why it was slow when you tested it. Anyway if you could see that it was waiting for a content from another server, it could be the google analytics code. It's used in the demo but it's not used in the default files, you can however use it.

If you need to add there the GDPR warning, we can send you a list of cookies which are used by it. It only uses cookies which are needed for users to login.
HD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer.
Let me send you a request for cookies information, thanks.
Checking by developer tools shows that the reason of delay may be a waiting time for the completion of loading pictures. I suppose that it's modifiable by myself.

How about the scalability? Is it accomplished easily?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the demo anyone can create ads. It could be missing pictures in some of these ads.

All templates are editable, you can customize the design.

As of multiple servers, such option is not available in the script. Try to ask the hosting company, they may be able to connect multiple servers so they will work as a single one.
HD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: