PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does it look in "Yahoo styled" mode?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Link Up Gold Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FSAviator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: How does it look in "Yahoo styled" mode? Reply with quote

Hi Richard!

You wrote that the Link Up Gold can also be used as a Yahoo styled search engine?! - Can it look like a Yahoo search result page? Do you have a demo with this mode? In the official demo it looks more like a directory...

Is there a crawler function includet, which crawls added web sites automaticly or does I have to update each link by myself?

Thank you for the information and best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We meant the Yahoo directory site, not the crawler. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But if you want to edit the templates to make it similar to Yahoo pages, I can help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Link Up Gold Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: