PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ads delivery via a second domain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FSAviator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Ads delivery via a second domain Reply with quote

Hi!

I thought that it would be a nice feature having the possibility to deliver the ads via a second domain.

That means: The script runs via the main domain and the ads were delivered via a second domain, that can be definet in the admin panel. (or instead via the main domain).

Why?

It is very likely that the main domain contains any words dealing with online advertisements. That's the reason why many ad blockers will block the ads. Only because of "ad" or something within the domain...

When we deliver the ads via another domain, which doesn't contain any "ominous" letter string, the chance is very good to get not considered by adblockers...

I started with my Ad-Manager with the Domain fsaw.flusinews.de. And under this domain, the ads were not blocked by ad blockers. After I purchased my final domain for the Ad Manager, fsadwork.com, the ads get blocked. Only because of the "ad" within the domain fsadwork.com... So it would be very nice if we can run the script at any main domain, in my case fsadwork.com, and define a delivery domain for the ads, in my case fsaw.flusinews.de

---

That would be soooo useful and nice. And I'm sure that it would be also useful for existing or future customers of the script.

Best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me, I can add it for you to the current files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: