PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delete User or Sponsor Accounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrxxl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Delete User or Sponsor Accounts Reply with quote

Question I'm looking around and around but I can't found any way to delete an account in the admin Exclamation

Only via phpmyadmin. Would be nice if you could add this option in the admin. Wink
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are on the page with the complete data of an user (there is user info at the top, then info of all ads of the selected user and its complete statistic), there is an user delete table and button near top, there is also the option to send an email to the rejected user. You should not edit something in phpmyadmin, it may cause problems.
compac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any resource out there that you could point me to that I might be able to price my impressions/clicks around? I have no idea what to charge for impressions/clicks as I was originally thinking of a monthly option
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can suggest to check a few sites which are similar to yours, it can help you to suggest good prices.

If you want to use monthly payment, you also can use our Ad Manager Pro. It's available in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: