PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Publishers show ad but don't earn any money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Publishers show ad but don't earn any money Reply with quote

In the admin section I see that the publishers show ads, but nobody earns any money.

I made two simple zones, based on bannersize, and put in the prices that advertisers should pay and the percentage that publishers earn.
Made three advertisers, gave them a budget and put some banners in the system.
Made a low treshold for accepting views (all url's, 5000 views on one click).

The shown ads are counted as well as the clicks, but earning stay on 0,00

Crying or Very sad
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you created the ads in admin area, also make sure to add there some amount of impressions or clicks and set the prices in campaign edit forms. These prices are used to calculate the amount which earn publishers.
If it doesn't show your ads at all (only default ads are displayed), the reason is that the ads are inactive. You need to configure them. In this case publishers also earn nothing.
If you can't get it to work, I can check it.
Frest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is working now!

I checked the box 'unlimited' campaign. But with a amount of impressions and a limited campaign it is working.

And now I understand that an advertiser can choose between a campaign based on impressions or clicks when I make a zone for it.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for letting me know Smile
thomasusa80

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should you produced the actual ads inside managment place, also always create generally there a few amount of opinions or maybe clicks and arranged the values inside strategy edit kinds. Most of these price ranges are employed in order to determine the quantity which usually gain writers.
In the event it doesn't indicate the ads in any way (only default ads are generally displayed), associated with the ads are generally exercise-free. You'll want to configure these. However writers also gain practically nothing.
If you fail to get it to operate, I can verify the idea.

_Edwordstephen_
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I don't understand what you want to say. If you experience any problem, please send me URL of the page where I can see the problem and specify what is wrong on the page.
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: