PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site owner verification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antpeks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Site owner verification Reply with quote

I would love a feature like site owner verification, let them place a auto generated code in the header or a seperate file on their site, as long as it is there it will show the ads, if not there it shows default ad.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume that your suggestion is related to publishers but such verification is not needed, at least by my opinion. They have to own the site where it shows ads since they have to place there the ad code. If they don't do so or if they removed the code, it doesn't show there any ads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: