PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selushen

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Stats Reply with quote

Good Day,

Was looking around the stats option and just realized that the only option that I see is for weekly stats and are reset once a week.

Is there plans in the works for more detailed stats? For example I would like to be able to display stats by week or calander month would be great.

What happens to the stats once they are reset each week? Is a log created that Admin can view or is the file that stores then just replaced with a new one where all the stats are zero.

Also is it possible to view a manual, I have always found that my question about a program go down after I read the manual. Just a suggestion but maybe the manual should be available for download.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently there is a weekly stats and overall stats. We will add more detailed statistic soon - it will be similar like in Easy Banner Pro.

I don't understand the question on a manual. If you ordered the script, you had it in the zip which you got. Is there any problem with this?
Selushen

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day,

The misunderstanding is that I have not ordered the manual. I am looking at 3 banner programs right now that offer the ability to do a text ad network/exchange.

I am saying if you had a link on the site that a potential customer could download and read this would make their understanding of all the softwares functions and abilities that much greater.

This would lead to a more informed decision when it comes time to purchase and also may decrease the flow of question asking about specific abilities of the software.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if the manual is the right for you. We try to develop it as easy as possible, I think all features are easily understandable by our online demo. The manual describes only some special items, most pages contains description of templates which are used for public pages.
However I can send it to you by email, please email at info@phpwebscripts.com if you want to get it.
abeeha666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like it if the text ads would automatically adjust to each site's default fonts and colors. Even better -- allow the advertiser to change the way the ads look in terms of font, font size, font color, bold, & italics (this would apply to both the title and the description.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: