PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pay publishers by days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valuehosted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: pay publishers by days Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

I am really impressed with how far you've gotten with AMP - it is the ultimate advertising suite and I have looked at a ton and tried almost as many.

I do have a question after looking at the demo, it is possible to pay publishers per click/impressions but since you also can charge advertisers per day, would it be possible to allow to pay publishers per day either by set amount or % of what the advertiser is paying.

Cheers,

--Tone
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestions, I will save them.

As of the option to pay publishers for days, I'm not sure if it will be added as you it doesn't offer any control if publishers really show ads on their pages.
valuehosted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

That is true - I did not think about that. The publishers could not show the ads thus negating their part. :/

Unless their accounts could be flagged if no impressions are done every x days and furter investigation would be necessary.

--Tone

ps: did you get my email from last night?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received your email and replied to it in a few minutes. Please email me from another address if you did not receive the reply.
valuehosted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Richard,

I am sure it was on my end then... email address resent... Smile

--Tone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: