PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem login into the admin account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Problem login into the admin account Reply with quote

Hi, i'm trying to get the free easybanner to work. I installed the program into 2 servers, but i still get the same result. Everything ok with the install, no errors. But i can not login to the admin page. Nothing happens. Everything ok if i login with another user. Because i can not login to the admin account, i can not set the parameters for size, etc. I just installed the program into a win2000 computer, mysql, and apache. (I tryed the IIS to, but i got the same result.)

This is the second server i try, so i wonder if i do anything wrong.

Thanx in advance! Smile

-- Kvakky
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But i can not login to the admin page. Nothing happens.

What does it mean, have you got an error message, blank page or again the login form? Btw. you should use Linux + Apache, we have not tested it on Windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum