PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy Banner FREE - Dont Laugh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5meg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Easy Banner FREE - Dont Laugh Reply with quote

I understand the principle behind the banner exchange, and this is were I ask my prosibly stupid question

How do I show the code on my site?
For example, do I have to sign up to my own exchange, and if I do that i earn more cretits than the other members, so ergo they never get their banner shown on my site.

Or is there a piece of code I can add to show the banners, as I beleive my banner is shown regardless if I am a member of it or not, I hope this makes sense to you.

With regards
please advise
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to show banners of your members but don't want to get credits for your account, do as follow:
Create an account, grab the code you get from the script. This code contain the username you selected, so just take away the username, the URL in the code will look like: http://www.yourdomain.com/EasyBannerFree/work.php?ID=

Place the modified code onto your pages, it will show banners of your users. You also can delete the account you have created, it will be no more needed.
5meg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Thankyou Reply with quote

Superb Thankyou.

I am Ok to advertise your scripts via my download section, and if so may I have a download link for them?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use this link to download the scripts directly from your site:
http://www.phpwebscripts.com/scripts/free.php?script=NUMBER where NUMBER will be number 1 - 7 (1 for Easy Banner, 2 for Link Up etc.)

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider it done, you can view your information Here

Do I get a link back?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We unfortunately don't have a links page or so but feel free to post any information regarding your site to this forum.

Thank you.

Very Happy
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: simular problem Reply with quote

Embarassed Hi i'm having a problem with the code, as well, when i post it with out any ID it's fine but when i use a test account ID example ID=test i get a broken image symbol but i know the banner url is perfect
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no one user with at least one credit available so the system wants to show a default banner. You have probably not set a default banner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum