PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some suggestions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Looking

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Some suggestions. Reply with quote

Good Day,

I have been doing abit of posting about the Text Exchange Pro Software as of late, but each time I have some time to go back I notice something and here are some suggestions.

(a) When you do a Accounts/Stats Member search and get the list of all the accounts it lists a bunch of info such as impressions, advantage, catagory, etc. It would nice to see what exchange percentage each account has on this list. The reason is that a free member could have 50% and a paid member could have 80%. This would easily show the two different levels of membership and would be alot easier to program in then programing in a membership level option. After all if one could easily tell the difference on the list one could easily click on the individual account and do adjustments.

(b) It would be nice to have a section that the admin could make notes in each members file/account (only viewable by admin). This way admin could keep notes on 'whatever' for each member and the information will always be there when needed. Instead of keeping notes in a word processor than having to look a certian member in the notes, risk losing the notes, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Text Exchange Pro Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: