PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have 3 Questions here I need help with please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil1oo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Have 3 Questions here I need help with please Reply with quote

Hi

1) Under ZONES and edit an ad type it shows User Groups. I have not been able to find documentation explaining who this option works. Does NONE mean it works for all groups or do we HAVE TO select one or more.
I'm not even sure what groups it's talking about as I see where else where to create groups or allocate them (unless I missed it).

2) In created ads there is Enable by Owner & Admin. Clicking on these, when submitting it clears the check boxes instead of saving them resulting in ads not being able to be displayed.

3) Under Publishers the ad type TEXT Ads (Google Style) doesn't appear in the publishers choice of ad options.

Help Please.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The option to choose an user group is also available in admin area in each of the user edit forms. This can be used to set that some zones will be available for selected users only (the same group must be selected in the user edit form and zone edit form).
When you choose none in the zone edit form, the zone will be available for all users (as far as you enter there prices, only such zones can be used by users).

If the fields are checked and you click to them, they become unchecked. Keep them checked if the ad should be enabled.

If the ad type is not available for publishers, edit the zone in admin area => zones. Enter there prices for advertisers and also a percentage to be earned by publishers. Then both advertisers and publishers can use this zone and ad type.
Phil1oo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the fields are checked and you click to them, they become unchecked. Keep them checked if the ad should be enabled.

LOL. You misunderstood, When the checkbox is empty and I DO click on it and save it. Instead of saving it clears the checkbox.

It does the same for all the ads which means I can't accept ads to be displayed
Phil1oo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the ad type is not available for publishers, edit the zone in admin area => zones. Enter there prices for advertisers and also a percentage to be earned by publishers. Then both advertisers and publishers can use this zone and ad type.

All this was already done but still doesn't show in the publishers Add New options.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's impossible to enable an ad, the reason is that the ad is incomplete. Some of the values in the ad edit form is missing.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another explanation may be that the zone is available for a single users group only and the test publisher is not assigned to the same group.
I can check it if you will email me.
Phil1oo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHPWebScripts wrote:
Another explanation may be that the zone is available for a single users group only and the test publisher is not assigned to the same group.

The group is set for NONE meaning for all, correct?
Phil1oo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHPWebScripts wrote:

Please note,, All the other ads in zone are setup the same way and they all display in publishers admin,, this one should to as I see no reason for it not to based on being all set-up the same.

Cheers
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the zone is not assigned to a group, the only possible reason why it's not available for publishers is the one which I explained earlier. I can check it if you are interested. Feel free to email me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: