PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to "boost" Ads on zone-based places?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FSAviator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: How to "boost" Ads on zone-based places? Reply with quote

Hi Richard!

With an increasing amount of Ads/Campaigns under a steady amount of places, the impressions of each Ad/Campaign are decreasing.

When Advertisers and Publishers are both working keyword based, there should be no problem for various Advertisers to "boost" their Campaigns with raising the bid to target a higher Impression-rate. - Am I right, so far?

When Advertisers and Publishers are working zone-based, there is no chance for variouse Advertisers to "boost" their Ads? - I created a test ad with keywords and a quintupled click-bid, but the ad wasn't showed on zone-based places. Is there any chance to make it possible for advertisers to boost their ads also on zone-based places to cause a competition.

I think the best way would be to make keyword ads also available on zone-based ad places. If AMP is already able to ascertain the current click-costs for the actual ad-zone, the Solution could be like this: The script would check "is the content containing one of the defined keywords of the Ad? > Is the click-bid higher than the click price of the actual ad-zone?" - If both values are yes; AMP delivers the Keywords-Ad.

Best Regards,
Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By default are used the same prices for all ads in the same zone. These prices can be changed in individual ads by admin but it doesn't prefer ads with higher prices. If you want also advertisers to be able to change these prices, I can modify it for free if you use version 8 or we can add it as a custom work in older versions. I also can modify it so ads with higher prices will be preferred, like it does it when keywords are used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: