PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make it Multilingual: How to create own shortcodes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FSAviator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Make it Multilingual: How to create own shortcodes? Reply with quote

Hi!

I want to make my site multilingual and I think I will buy a third party language script at codecanyon and will include it into the AMP...

But I have one problem: How to get php code into the templates.

I have to add a php code for the additional language selector and I have to replace every text-part with an php code which shows the specific phrase, added in the language script. I think the best way would be to create two ohn shortcodes, one which includes the language code and one building the individual language php code...

What would be the best way?

Best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me the integration instructions or a link to them.
FSAviator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

here the link to the online documentation: http://informacnesystemy.com/simplelanguage_documentation/
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on this page, you have to replace each word in your files with a php command. If this is correct, it's very difficult to use this too, at least I can't see there any advantage.

I suggest to use the option which is available in Ad Manager Pro by default. If you use version 8, you can copy the folder styles/English for other languages and translate the files in it, also allow the option to choose languages in configuration, then users can use it.
If you use older versions, copy some of styles, for example the folder styles/Silver and rename the new folder for example to styles/Spanish. Also copy to it all files and subfolders from the folder styles/_common and translate these texts. Then users can pick a language by the same method which they use to choose a color style.

If you prefer to replace all words in templates as it's needed for the tool which you mentioned, I can add it to the scripts, it will work even without this tool.
FSAviator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Richard!
Thank you for your reply. I'm using AMP 7 and using a theme by teme.us and I've overwritten all the standard _common template files while including the new theme. So I have no longer the originals which may have the shortcode for the color-switcher?! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Can I exclude specific folders from the color switcher that maybe only the Original (english) and the german "color style" is available in the color switcher?

Regards Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the templates in the past but don't remember how the structure looked like exactly. But it should be possible to do the same that I described above. Please try to ask for it the developer who created the template or send me the server data, I will check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: