PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logo displayed over all banners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkanalakis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Logo displayed over all banners Reply with quote

In the Configuration section, there is an option for "URL of your logo which should be displayed over all banners". This is working great, however, the logo appears on the lower-right corner of the banner. What may I change to render the logo on the lower-left corner of the banner?

Also, is the logo burned into the banner once and then saved on the Ad server to be fetched by all Websites, or is the logo burned into the banner every time any Website requests the Ad?

Thank you.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logo is burned to the ad when it's displayed so when you change it, the changes are immediately displayed in all banners. The position is editable in the file show.php, the function add_banner_logo. You can edit it or I can do it for you.
jkanalakis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I made the change it works perfectly.
jkanalakis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of blending the logo with the banner when the ad image is requested by a Website, what about using GDLib to composite the logo and the banner into a new ad image stored in /banners just once. Then all subsequent requests can pull the same image. If the logo changes, the compositing function can run again to replace the former ad image in the /banners folder.

I'm trying to squeeze out every possible millisecond out of the ad serving function.

Sounds like a possible feature request. :)
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such option can be really created but it can be used only over banners, so the logo would not appear over flash ads and html ads. There are many users who use html ads and need the current option. It also needs server support which is not always available. But if you need this feature, I can add it for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: