PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is the best web hosting for business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bestmarketgigs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:37 pm    Post subject: what is the best web hosting for business Reply with quote

Hello,

do anybody know any web hosting company that is good for business. I want to change my hosting company, i'm currently using arvixe but they are not good for my admanagerpro site. my website keep crashing all the time with arvixe.

please let me know if you know any good web hosting company.

Thank you
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did never hear about arvixe.com before but when I checked them now, my impression was positive. Also I found some positive reviews about them. If they are problems, try to resolve them with them. If you need to change something in Ad Manager Pro, please email me, I can add changes. For example some servers need the type of tables to be changed.
If the site is slow or the database crashes, it could help to change the type of tables or you may order a better hosting plan. The cheapest plans are usually meant to be used for sites with low traffic or static pages only. Anyway if you need any help, feel free to email me.
wantbest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: I recommend cpbesthost Reply with quote

you can try cpbesthost, i have used arvixe before and i had the same issue, that is why i switched to cpbesthost and i have been using them for the past 5 months now with no issue.

I pay $15 per month for big business hosting which is too much but it worth the money, others charge less but too much problem, i lost all my clients in one morning because of arvixe, so i will not recommend them to anyone.

I think cpbesthost is still offering their $5 first month promotion.
maztertech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I recommend cpbesthost Reply with quote

wantbest wrote:
you can try cpbesthost, i have used arvixe before and i had the same issue, that is why i switched to cpbesthost and i have been using them for the past 5 months now with no issue.

I pay $15 per month for big business hosting which is too much but it worth the money, others charge less but too much problem, i lost all my clients in one morning because of arvixe, so i will not recommend them to anyone.

I think cpbesthost is still offering their $5 first month promotion.

You mean westhost? How many impressions you have per day?
Working good with their business hosting?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: