PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slide in and floating ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danwtsa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Slide in and floating ads Reply with quote

I'd like to have a slide in ad that comes in from the right rather than from the left. And I'd like to know if that slide in can have just a graphic image rather than the "TV Set" sort of look.

Also... I was wondering if I could make one of the type ads that slide in from the bottom and then center themselves in the middle of the page.

In both cases I didn't want the ads to come in immediately. I'd rather delay them to come in after the viewer has been on the page for a certain amount of time.

Please let me know if this is something that can be done.

By the way... this program has worked EXCELLENT!!! You've really done a nice job. We've had millions of ad views on our site over the last few months and the system has been flawless!!!!!
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, Daniel Smile

I can create an ad which will appear in the right corner, it can also appear after X seconds. But it will not have the sliding effect. The new ad can contain only a banner (image) or also texts, there will not be used the "TV set" layout. Please email me, I will create it for you.

As of the ad in the middle of the page, it probably can be done too, I need to test it to make sure.
danwtsa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Floating and slide in ads Reply with quote

The upper right hand corner sounds good. What I want it for is a reminder for people who spend more that 20 seconds or so on a particular page. I'd like to be able to control the time delay though because I may be wrong about the amount of time and I'll need to adjust it.

The reason I asked about the "Float In" ad is because one of my competitors has that feature on her website and I think it works well for getting subscribers. You can take a look at what she has by going to http://www.artfairinsiders.com/ I would like to have something similar.

What would you charge to configure that type of ad for me?

Dan Lewis
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look to the demo at http://labs.bigroomstudios.com/libraries/Apprise-v2. If it can work like this, it can be used.
It should be quite simple to create these ad types. It's likely that I can add it for free.
danwtsa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Those look GREAT! Reply with quote

That is just what I had in mind! If we could ad that it would be fantastic!

Dan Lewis

PS. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had to solve another problem on my website and it took more time than I had anticipated.
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me, I will create the ad type for you. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: