PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order Overview with amount on payment page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FSAviator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Order Overview with amount on payment page Reply with quote

Hello!

Since one year, I'm a customer of the Ad Manager Pro.

I have one question:

Is it possible to add a little order overview on the payment page? Because: I have the overview with the payment methodes paypal, 2co, and via the admin panel I've added the bank transfer and cheque shipping information. But it is really needed, to bring also the following information to this payment page:

Oder date, number and amount to pay

This is really important for bank transfer and cheque.

Thank you for helping! Smile

Best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sascha,

If you added instructions for bank transfer, you entered them in configuration, to the field "another payment company". There can be used the variables #%price%# and #%order%#, these are replaced with the amount to pay and order number. If you also need it to show the order date, I can add it, please email me.
FSAviator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You very much for the very quick reply! - It workes perfectly - And all is now looking pretty nice Very Happy

[img]fsadwork.flusinews.de/custom/paymentpage.jpg[/img]

Two other questions:

1. Is it possible to add the information of the price, discount and the final amount to book of each Package on the packages order list? I've just found an not really comfortable solution... (I wrote it down in the template, above the order selection)

2. Is an extended list of all possible template tags possible? That would be easier to do extensive template accommodations to our custom needs.

Thank You so much!

Best Regards,

Sascha Shocked Shocked [img][/img]
FSAviator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You very much for the very quick reply! - It workes perfectly - And all is now looking pretty nice Very Happy

Two other questions:

1. Is it possible to add the information of the price, discount and the final amount to book of each Package on the packages order list? I've just found an not really comfortable solution... (I wrote it down in the template, above the order selection)

2. Is an extended list of all possible template tags possible? That would be easier to do extensive template accommodations to our custom needs.

Thank You so much!

Best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The order page that you created is really nice Smile

In the package edit form is the option to enter its description. This description is displayed in users area. You can use it to add there any info which they should see. If it should also show any of the other values, I can modify it but by using the description you can easily set what they can read.

A list of variables which can be used in individual templates can be found in the manual. Most of the variables can be used in some templates only. Only a few variables can be used in all templates. If you need any new variables, I can help.
FSAviator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile

But I cannot use the order info tags in the "alternative payments" section because the short codes are working within the configuration's settings at the admin panel only. Not direct in the template. When I add it to the template, they are showing just "0"...

I'm currently using the "description" field for the package's name only. I thought about creating something like that photoshop mounting here:

Is this simply possible?

Other question: How I can add thousand's separators to the decimal data in the templates queried by template tags? For example: "Impressions total: 771,002" instead of "Impressions total: 771002"?

Best Regards,

Sascha
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can create such list of packages and also can edit the format of numeric values. Please email me and send me also URL of the page where the numbers should be modified.
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: