PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

upgrade script from version 3.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0toti2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: upgrade script from version 3.5 Reply with quote

hello ,our company work with old version 3.5 - now i need to use popunder ad type but it not found in this version - i need to upgrade script please , to 4 then 5 then 6 then 7 setp by step but i dont know how do it i dont have files and dont know how , and i try to call support in this forum in PM But PM Massage is not enable ... and thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can send you the upgrade tools. Please use the contact form at http://www.phpwebscripts.com/contact.html or the one which is available in the users area.
0toti2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you sir for fast replay - i send you in contact ,thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Ad Manager Pro Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: