PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Images in RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Link Up Gold Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldoseri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Images in RSS Feed Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

In RSS feeds there are no images or specifically thumbnails. I checked the rss_reader.php and I can clearly see the bit to include the image but there's nothing in the actual feed.

Your demo site also without thumbnails. Is this meant to be like that? Is it something that we can enable or disable from admin page?

Thanks,
Arif
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me your URL so I can see what you mean.

In the demo are missing thumbnails for links on the home page because visitors who tested it entered these links in admin area and used there URL's which did not exist, so also thumbnails for these sites don't exist. It can't happen on a real site where only admin can edit links in admin area, so you probably mean something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Link Up Gold Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: