PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incorporate Join Our Newsletter Page in website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Incorporate Join Our Newsletter Page in website Reply with quote

I would like to use the "Join Our Newsletter" index.php page into the body of one of my existing webpages. Could you provide me with the steps to do this?

Thanks,
Bob.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the signup page created by the script, open the html source code of this page and copy the form from it. Then you can paste it anywhere you need it.
Bob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say "Go to the signup page created by the script" I assume you are referring to index.php. I put the form code from index.php into an html page in my website. When the submit button is pressed the script goes back to index.php to provide Thank You for Joining! information. Should I be modifying the index.php page to look like my webpages?

Thanks.
Bob
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me, I will copy the code from the page for you.
Bob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I just emailed you through your website. I would like to learn how to do this as I have purchased the premium version and anticipate using this script on other projects. Can you provide a tutorial on this?

Thanks.
Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum