PHP WEB SCRIPTS    Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy Banner Free, HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Easy Banner Free, HELP! Reply with quote

Okay so after much trial and error after reading post I got the dang thing installed. I even went in and changed my pass and name and set the config. but then I went to have a look at it via www.allmommytalk.com/rotation and it just came up BLANK. No error message, just BLANK. so I tried to go back to admin to see if I missed something and while the left navigation on the admin page came up... every option I clicked came up BLANK white screen. ?? now I'm totally lost. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay now I've solved that, I just wanted a few minutes and everything started showing up, weird?

Now here's my NEW problem. I signed up myself to test it out and put the code on my website and it says this

"The requested URL /work.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an.."

That's all that showed up. Now any ideas?
PHPWebScripts
Richard - Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to administration => configuration and enter values to all fields in this form. Then grab the exchange code again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHP Web Scripts Forum Index -> Support & Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum